The second annual Abu Dhabi Teaching Conference is upon us once again! Over 300 teachers took part last year and the result was an incredible day of teachers connecting with their peers. This is a brilliant opportunity for professional development and networking with colleagues across the city. The heart of this conference is for us to learn and collaborate. We have so many wonderful teachers in Abu Dhabi who innovate and have impactful practice, this full-day conference gives us the ideal opportunity to engage and benefit from each others’ expertise.
Structure of the day:
- 12:30-1:00 pm: Meet and Greet with Coffee in Senior School Atrium
- 1:00-1:50 pm: Panel Discussion on Outstanding Teaching in International Schools (Senior School Auditorium)
- 1:50-2:00 pm: Coffee and tea in Senior School Atrium
- 2:00-4:30 pm: Four sessions of your choice where colleagues will deliver presentations
- 4:30-5:30 pm: Dinner in the Dining Hall sat with subject-based colleagues from across the city
Register on Eventbrite here: https://bit.ly/2XCaIQk – Deadline: 1 April, 2019
CALL FOR PRESENTERS
Interested in delivering a CPD session? We are looking for innovative presenters to deliver 20-minute sessions. The purpose is to share the best of your outstanding and inventive practice. Topics are completely open and could range from assessment, action research, pastoral development, growth mindset, behavior management, mentoring, innovation, technology in the classroom, mindfulness, Arabic and Islamic Studies, SEN, A GandT, Moral Education or skill building.
Call for Presenters Deadline: 21 March, 2019
**Those who wish to present are required to go through the regular registration process and answer the optional questions indicating your interest in presenting, the topic of your presentation and any technical assistance required.
Please note this is not a requirement – you may register as a participant alone without a presentation.