At Cranleigh we take great pride in educating the whole child. Because of this we give equal importance to the Academic, Pastoral and Co-Curricular aspects of school life.
This holistic approach to education is not just an add-on. It is our strong belief that learning takes place beyond the confines of the classroom. Pupils in Pre-Prep, Prep and the Senior School have the opportunity to develop both socially and educationally through participating in a range of co-curricular activities that include;
- An extensive after school activities (ASA) programme
- A recreational and competitive sports programme
- A music programme that includes individual instrumental lessons, choirs, ensembles and concerts
- Drama productions and performances
- Educational day Trips and Visits
- Overnight Trips and Visits
- International Excursions
- Whole school events e.g. National Day and International Day
- House Events and Competitions
- External events and guest speakers hosted by the school
The vast majority of the programme is delivered by our team of highly dedicated and qualified staff. We have also established some close links with the community to offer a wide range of opportunities from golf, sailing and horse riding to talks and workshops with leading national and international thought leaders. Whatever a young person’s needs, passions or interests, the Cranleigh Co-Curricular programme can truly enrich them.